At Infinite, we create business value in every project we deliver. We assign a project manager to each project we undertake and follow industry-standard project management and software development methodologies.
Business value is, in real terms, the benefits to your organisation after a successful project is implemented. Without proper management, those benefits may be lost or not be fully realised. Our project managers have:
- a clear vision of the end goals and what constitutes project success, and
- a mutual understanding of the scope, schedule and costs up front.
Our team are experienced in a number of methodologies including PMBOK, Prince2, Agile Scrum and Agile XP, so we can tailor our approach to your organisation’s needs. While our approach is general a combination of Agile Scrum and RDUF (Reasonable Design Up-Front, we ensure all projects deliver:
- Exception and issue management throughout the life cycle of the project
- Risk and Quality assessment so that the solution delivered is fit for purpose
- Regular reporting and feedback to keep the project on track whilst providing the agility to accommodate changing requirements